This page is dedicated to the upcoming fundraising and community events that the Ontario County Humane Society will be participating in or hosting. Please take a moment to browse the upcoming events.
We are always looking for new fundraising ideas. If you have an idea for an event to benefit the Humane Society to participate in, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on our Facebook page .
Tails on the Trails Pet Walk - Saturday April 29 - check back for details.
Chicken BBQ at Runnings Canandaigua - Saturday May 6 - check back for details.
Chicken BBQ at Runnings Canandaigua - Saturday September 16 - check back for details.
HAPPY TAILS FUND RAISING FRIENDS
Happy Tails Animal Shelter, the Ontario County Humane Society is looking for, individuals and organizations to sponsor events on our behalf. We are looking for people to help support the work that we do and the programs that we run. Third party events will help us build relationships in the community and raise public awareness that we could not reach without you.
As a third party event organizer, we encourage you to participate in an activity that you, your friends and family will enjoy and, at the same time support the work of Happy Tails. It does not matter if the event is large or small, there are infinite possibilities that support our mission.
Some potential fundraisers might be:
- Bake Sale
- Garage Sale
- Candy Bar Sale
- Penny Drive
- Bottle Drive
- Car Wash
- Fashion Show
- Pancake Breakfast
- Chicken BBQ
- Talent Show
- Scavenger Hunt
- Block Party
- Dodge Ball
- Volley Ball
- Advertising your event on our website and facebook page.
- A support letter which validates that the event is to benefit the Ontario County Humane Society - Happy Tails Animal Shelter.
- Provide you with limited supplies such as a banner, brochures, donation cans, etc.
- Provide representation at your event by a Happy Tails Representative (when available).
- Advice on planning and executing your event.
We Cannot provide you with the following:
- Funding or reimbursement for event expenses.
- Mail or email list of donors.
- Gaming licenses.
- Prizes or awards.
- Event insurance permits.
- Volunteers for the event.
Party For Paws 2017
Details coming soon!