Memorials are given in memory of a loved one or a friend. Memorials can also be given in memory of a pet or a friend’s pet.
Tributes are made from a club, school class, scout group or any group of people where money or items have been collected to give to the Humane Society for the animals.
Honors are made with a person in mind either for their birthday, anniversary or a holiday gift.
We ask when sending a Memorial, Tribute, or Honor that you include the following:
- The name and address of the person sending the money.
- The name of person or animal the Memorial, Tribute or Honor is being created for.
- The name and address of who to notify that there has been a Memorial, Tribute or Honor created.
- Acknowledgements will be sent to the person you wish us to inform.
- Please click here , fill out the form, save it to your computer and then print and mail to the address above or e-mail it to: email@example.com .
A donation to the Ontario County Humane Society, Happy Tails Shelter is the perfect way to recognize your loved ones special occasions! Your gift will show them not only your love for them but for animals and the community! Special Occasions like:
Significant Business Milestone ( First 100 Customers, ...)